About this job : Senior ERP Business Analyst
Hello, I am Earvin, Recruitment and Business Development Advisor at Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professions.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal region.
Our team, IT experts, speak your language and operate in your world. We cover IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
I am looking for a senior ERP business analyst for one of my great clients located in eastern Montreal.
This is a permanent position, in hybrid mode and with great projects to come.
• Good mastery and understanding of the company's different business processes and ERP systems in general;
• Great expertise in the production processes of a company in the manufacturing field, both “make to stock” and “make to order”;
• Participate in the analysis, documentation and mapping of business processes;
• Recommend the best business practices in the industry;
• Train and support users in the use of the ERP system or any other peripheral system;
• Develop procedures for the ERP system or any other peripheral system;
• Be able to translate user needs into functional specifications for the development and customization of systems;
• Participate in the definition and execution of test scenarios;
• Mastery of SQL language in order to extract data from systems
• Ensure the quality and accuracy of ERP system master data;
• Perform other related duties
• Diploma in computer science, business administration or equivalent training;
• Advanced knowledge of ERP systems in a manufacturing environment;
• Experience of 5 to 10 years in a similar position;
• Excellent command of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, etc.);
• Sense of organization and priorities;
• Outstanding communicator
• Bilingualism (spoken/written) French and English.
• Own a car and a valid driving license. Travel is expected between our factories