About this job : Business Analysis Manasger
Hello, I'm Guillaume, senior recruitment and business development consultant at Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Montérégie region.
Our team of IT experts speaks your language and operates in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
I'm currently looking for a Business Analysis Manager for one of our customers. This is a permanent position. Salary varies according to experience ($100,000 to $110,000).
Your duties will include :
• Collaborate with managers and process owners to define business needs
• Participate in the analysis and development of business processes.
• Present IT solutions adapted to customer needs.
• Advise and assist users in the use of IT systems, in collaboration with the IT team.
• Document projects, their objectives, added value and expected benefits (specifications).
• Encourage the development of the team under your supervision
• Work with development teams to meet the company's business, operational and functional requirements.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or administration
• At least 5 years' experience in business analysis
• Experience in personnel management
• Experience in manufacturing (an asset)
• Ability to model data and perform SQL queries
• Proficiency in process analysis methods
• Professional, action- and results-oriented customer approach
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
• Fluency in French and English (an asset)
The company offers a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, sick days), flexible working conditions and 4 weeks' vacation.
You can contact me at email@example.com
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only those candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.