About this job : Solutions architect
I'm Clémence, recruitment and business development consultant at FED IT, a recruitment agency specializing in IT professions.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your environment. We cover the full range of IT professions: development, business intelligence and infrastructure.
I'm looking for an IT Solutions Architect for one of our customers in downtown Montreal. This is a permanent position, in hybrid mode (3 days a week on site and 2 days teleworking).
Your missions are as follows;
- Develop and maintain a complete data architecture
- Ensure the quality, efficiency and sustainability of data management and business intelligence solutions;
- Propose solutions for improvement and optimization, and contribute to the resolution of complex problems through your in-depth knowledge of software;
- Follow up on solutions;
- Contribute to the evolution of data governance policies, standards and best practices;
- University degree in information technology or equivalent;
- A minimum of 7 years' relevant experience in enterprise architecture, solutions architecture, business architecture or equivalent;
- In-depth experience with master data management and business intelligence technologies;
- Technological knowledge (an asset): Snowflake, PowerBI, Informatica, Azure Data Factory;
- Knowledge of the retail and distribution sector (an asset);
- Oral and written bilingualism (French and English).
You can contact me by e-mail at email@example.com.
See all our job offers at www.fedit.ca
The masculine form is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.
Only those candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.