About this job : Systems administrator
Hello, I am Earvin, Recruitment and Business Development Advisor at Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal region.
Our team, IT experts, speak your language and operate in your world. We cover IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
Today I am looking for a systems administrator for one of my great clients, on the north shore of Montreal.
The position is permanent, 100% remote with occasional travel to the north shore of Montreal.
The desired candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in an MSP (IT Services Firm)
• Analyze the technological environment and advise solutions adapted to customers
• Develop/carry out system and network integration, optimization and configuration projects in a multi-client environment
• Install, maintain and update IT infrastructures (switch, router, servers, security solution, backup, etc.)
• Resolve escalated technical incidents (N3)
• Participate in the implementation of new technologies
• Work closely with internal and external project partners
• Document interventions and update procedures
• Contribute to the development of the team by sharing knowledge
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a system administrator in an MSP (multi-client) company
• Bilingual French and English (asset)
• DEP, DEC or AEC in computer science (asset)
•Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016/2019 (AD, GPO, DHCP, DNS, DFS, WinRM)
• Microsoft Azure, AVD, Sharepoint, Office 365
• Fortinet and Aruba network equipment
• Managed services such as Datto, N-Able, ConnectWise, Forti Manager, Hudu, Liongard, etc. (Asset)