About this job : Windows System Administrator
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT jobs, Fed IT operates in two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the fields of IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure.
We are looking for a Windows System Administrator for one of our clients undergoing an intelligent transformation of their warehouses.
- Take part in the realization of infrastructure projects
- Install, configure and support physical and virtual servers
- Install, configure and support network equipment within the company
- Supervise and set up storage and backup / restore systems
- Manage the active directory and GPOs - Install, configure and maintain workstations and printers
- Provide support to users (if necessary)
- Good knowledge of Windows environments (VmWare, Active Directory)
- Analysis and troubleshooting of server problems
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (Microsoft Azure, Office 365)
- Knowledge of SAN, RAID, CLUSTER, HOST ESXi solutions.
- Bilingual (French and English; written and spoken)
Only those whose applications have been selected will be contacted.
You can contact me by email at Oumartoure@fedit.ca, or at 438-815-0491
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca