About this job : Windows System Administrator
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT jobs, Fed IT operates in two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the fields of IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure.
We are looking for a Windows System Administrator for one of our clients.
* Ensure proper maintenance of servers
* Analyze and deploy wireless solutions
* Solve various technical problems by offering a high level service
* Maintain and update documentation
* Monitor the IT infrastructure
* Collaborate on network implementation projects
* At least 5 years of experience
* Proficiency in O365
* Be comfortable with Azure AD
* Excellent knowledge of Hyper-V, VEEAM, SAN and Clustering
* Knowledge of multisite IT equipment
* Database knowledge (SQL)
* Experience with routin and VPN
The company offers you a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings), corporate discounts and continuing education.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 581-984-4920.
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca
L'entreprise vous offre un salaire compétitif, des avantages sociaux (assurance collective, épargne retraite), des rabais corporatifs et de la formation continue.
Vous pouvez me contactez sur email@example.com, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca