About this job : Web Developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a Web Developer for one of our clients based in Dorval on the West Island of Montreal.
* Develop from functional specifications, robust and easy to use web applications.
* Participate in the design and creation of databases for web applications.
* Make changes to existing web applications.
* Code and test scripts as needed.
* Communicate project status and deliverables with the project manager.
* Perform other duties as required for the completion of a project.
* Keep abreast of the evolution of Web applications and the programming languages used.
* BAC in Computer Science or equivalent training
* Good knowledge of object-oriented programming, programming principles, and protocols (.Net MVC, LINQ Framework).
* Good understanding of Microsoft SQL database architecture and design.
* Experience in developing e-commerce applications and web application security principles (asset)
* Familiarity with the main web analysis tools, such as Google Analytics (asset)
* Motivated and open to learning new skills and techniques.
* Strong organizational skills to manage multiple schedules and complete tasks efficiently under deadlines
* Bilingual French -English