About this job : Web Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure fields.
We are looking for a Web Analyst for one of our clients based on the South shore of Montreal.
* Follow the steps of the processes of acquisition, deployment, and evolution of internet solutions
* Take part in the negotiation of contracts with web providers in collaboration with partners and legal departments
* Contribute to the drafting of calls for tenders and the selection of external suppliers
* Carry out continuous monitoring of contractual clauses
* Contribute to the development of the vision of each new project
* Take part in the enterprise architecture of web digital systems
* Monitor application environments for creating and distributing web content
* Participate in technology watch
* Degree in computer science or equivalent;
* 3 years of experience in web environments;
* Good knowledge of agile methodology;
* Relevant experience in DevSecOps automation and implementation for cloud-based operations, including test and deployment automation;
* Good knowledge of Web interfaces and CMS: Typo3, Sitecore, WordPress
* Good knowledge of internet security mechanisms * Ability to anticipate technological and operational risks to propose solutions in accordance with the business strategy
* Ability to synthesize and popularize both in writing and orally
* Fluent in french