About this job : UniData Pick Basic Developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a System Developer for our client
- Develop, design and code new programs to improve system functionality.
- Build and implement test procedures in order to ensure programming quality and system functionality.
- Understand and support systems already deployed.
- Recommend application optimization techniques and strategies sought to system performance and processes improvement.
- Propose recommendations to help build & improve upon the current application development environment within the group.
- Be a phenomenal teammate in a group of developers - collaborate, listen, support and share ideas optimally in a team setting.
- Apply high-intellect reasoning and problem-solving skills. Analyze information and situations to build new insights and ideas and develop practical solutions.
- Self-manage their activities and deliverables. Provide progress reports on objectives to business analysts, leads and managers, and be accountable for meeting specified timelines.
- Prepare technical programming specifications and contribute to the generation of technical & functional documentation manuals.
- Maintain applications, databases, and related programming environment including, but not limited to, access, administration, maintenance, and DRP.
- 5+ years of senior applications functional analysis/development working experience.
- Technical knowledge required: Unidata database environment, Pick Basic programming language, System Builder - - Development Tool, and Unix Operating System.
- Possess a strong analytical approach with a particular strength on sorting through details.
- Have a comprehensive understanding of programming techniques and structures.
- Ability to develop and implement high-quality code in a timely manner.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audience.