About this job : Technical Support Technician
Hello, I'm Guillaume, senior recruitment and business development consultant at Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
Our team of IT experts speaks your language and operates in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
I'm currently looking for a technical support technician for one of our customers, located on the south shore of Montreal. This is a permanent, on-site position. Salary varies according to experience ($50,000 to $55,000).
- Manage customers' technical problems by providing technical assistance by e-mail and telephone
- Be the point of contact and handle escalations with engineering and follow their progress until complete resolution
- Document each case in management systems
- Provide impeccable customer service
- Offer ongoing training workshops on the various products and divisions
- Provide technical support at customer sites on an occasional basis
- Participate in occasional equipment installations
- DEC in computer science or equivalent experience
- Two (2) years' experience in a customer technical support position as well as in customer service with incoming and outgoing calls
- Basic knowledge of networking (VPN, Remote Desktop, TeamViewer, LogMeIn, etc.)
- Proficiency in Office suite and Windows environment
- Customer-oriented, autonomous, organized, team player
- Fluent in French and English (Spanish or Portuguese is an asset)
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only those candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.