About this job : IT Support Technician
Hello, I'm Guillaume, senior recruitment and business development consultant at Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area. Our team of IT experts speaks your language and operates in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
I'm looking for an IT Support Technician for my client, located north of Laval. This is a permanent position - on site. Salary offered varies according to experience and qualifications ($60,000 - $70,000).
Your missions :
• Process and manage user requests via the company's internal ticketing system
• Help identify the best IT solutions to optimize each department's operational needs
• Configure and install new workstations during equipment changes or simply to welcome a new employee to the company
• Solve more complex IT problems and integrate new technologies
• DEP / DEC in computer science
• At least 5 years' experience in an IT support role
• Knowledge of and ability to keep up to date with new trends, cybersecurity, etc.
• Enjoy a dynamic environment, where you'll have the opportunity to touch everything
• Knowledge of Microsoft tools, Windows, Office 365 and AD
• Excellent communication skills
• Fluency in French and English, spoken and written
The company offers a competitive salary, advantageous benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, sick days), flexible working conditions and 4 weeks' vacation.
You can contact me at email@example.com.
See all our job offers at www.fedit.ca
The masculine form is used to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.
Only those candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.