About this job : IT Network Technician
Hello, I'm Guillaume, senior recruitment and business development consultant at Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
I work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent in the Greater Montreal area.
Our team of IT experts speaks your language and operates in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
I'm looking for a IT Network Technician for my client near Laval. This is a permanent position, Salary offered varies according to experience (between $100,000 and $120,000).
• Manage network infrastructure
• Update, configure and support servers according to replacement schedules
• Update, configure and replace switches and firewalls
• Maintain site IPAM (IP Asset Management) documentation
• Manage and maintain the telephone system (PBX)
• Maintain the virtual environment (VMware)
• Create and manage VLANs
• Install and configure Microsoft Windows Server servers
• Ensure information systems security
• Inventory management
• Provide support to level 1 technician, as required
• DEC in computer science or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years' experience in network administration, IT security, server management and telecom infrastructure management.
• Experience in configuring switches and firewalls (VLAN, rules).
• Knowledge of DHCP, DNS, TPC/IP and VOIP services.
• Knowledge of the various editions and versions of the Microsoft Windows operating system
• Knowledge of server virtualization (VMWare)
• Bilingual (French and English)
The company offers a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, corporate discount), flexible working conditions and 3 weeks' vacation.
You can contact me at email@example.com.
See all our job offers at www.fedit.ca
Only those candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.