About this job : IT Technician level 3
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professions,
We operate on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
We cover open positions in IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure. We are currently looking for an IT support specialist (Level 3 Technician) for one of our clients located in downtown Montreal.
• Ensure the proper functioning of computer systems (hardware and software);
• Provide technical support to employees (on-site, by email and by phone) for all technologies
used by the company;
• Identify, track, document and analyze incident or problem resolution activities;
• Document and implement IT procedures and processes;
• Collaborate in updating and implementing computer and office tools;
• Provide IT training to employees;
• Participate in various IT projects;
• Participate in training to keep up to date on current and emerging technologies.
• Hold a Diploma of Collegial Studies (DEC) in computer science or the equivalent;
• Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar position.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
• Strong ability in change management, excellent time and priority management;
• Orientation on customer service and teamwork;
• Initiative, resourcefulness, rigor and discretion;
• Ease of oral and written communication in French and English;
• Experience in a multi-site environment;
Practical experience in the use of one or more of the following technologies will be favorable to your application:
• Windows environment;
• Active Directory / Azure AD and Windows permissions management;
• Microsoft cloud;
• Office 365, Teams, Sharepoint;
• Windows Servers, SQL Servers, Terminal Server;
• Hyper-V virtualization, VMware;
• Windows and other event logs;
• Network hardware (hubs, switches, routers, etc.) and network management tools;
• Sage 300c (Accpac).