About this job : IT Technician - Level 2
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for an IT support technician - level 2 for one of our clients in the east end of Montreal. This is a permanent position, hybrid format. The salary offered varies according to experience ($50,000 to $60,000).
Your duties will be:
• Provide software, hardware and operational support to employees and stores and manage incidents
• Provide support to the Level 1 team during incident escalation
• Participate in the store opening process and coordinate activities with various suppliers
• Configure and install workstations, printers, software and other components and peripherals according to service levels
• Participate in various IT projects related to store operations, head office and distribution center
• Document interventions in a ServiceNow ticketing center system
• Write documentation on procedures, policies and departmental processes
• Contribute to the maintenance of good computer security practices (Antivirus (McAfee), Networking, Windows Update)
• Maintain an up-to-date inventory of computer hardware/software
• Perform and follow up on operational tasks of store sales
• Maintain up-to-date skills in his or her field of activity
• Participate in all other activities related to the IT department
• College diploma (or equivalent) related to the field
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in IT - asset in retail sales
• Bilingual (French and English)
• Knowledge of Windows environments (desktop and server) with Active Directory
• Knowledge of office automation tools (Microsoft Office, Adobe)
• Knowledge of operational processes and software in stores
• Knowledge of MAC environment and tools is an important asset
• Knowledge of network protocols, network management systems and LAN and WAN methods
The company offers a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, sick days), flexible working conditions and 3 weeks of vacations.
You can contact me at email@example.com.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only the candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.