About this job : Level 2-3 IT Technician
Fed IT, a recruitment agency specializing in IT recruitment. We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your environment. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for a level 2-3 IT technician for one of our customers based on the south shore of Montreal. This is a permanent position, 37.5 hours per week, 3 days on site. Salary varies according to experience ($60,000 to $70,000).
Your duties will include :
• Provide support to head office users (office and remote) as well as other external remote users.
• Administer and support the Office 365 account and related applications
• Manage SharePoint communication tool
• Acquire, install, configure, maintain and support equipment (laptops, tablets, servers, network equipment and printers in a Windows environment
• Manage head office telephony and mobile telephony
• Prepare and maintain documentation
• Manage backups
• Deploy updates on computers and servers
• Administer cloud and in-house infrastructures, including access management, file structure and data security
• Renew computer licenses and negotiate annual agreements with suppliers
• Participate in the selection of required software and IT tools, and train the team in their proper use
• College diploma (DEC) in computer science or equivalent experience
• 3 years' experience in a position combining technical support for users and administration of a computer park
• Knowledge of the MacOS environment
• Practical experience of Microsoft 365 and cloud computing environments
• Strong customer service skills, fluent communication in both French and English, and a problem-solving mindset
• Ability to work independently and learn new software
The company offers a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, sick days), flexible working conditions and 3 weeks' vacation.
You can contact me at email@example.com.
See all our job offers at www.fedit.ca
Only those candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.