About this job : IT Technician
Fed IT, a recruitment agency specializing in IT recruitment. We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your environment. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for a level 1-2 IT technician for one of our customers. This is a permanent, hybrid position. Salary varies according to experience ($55,000 to $65,000).
Your duties will include :
• Provide first and second level customer support (users, suppliers, colleagues)
• Manage and follow up on service requests, analyze and resolve reported IT problems, password resets, software issues, problems related to computers, copiers, cameras, audio-conferencing, Internet connectivity, security, cyber-attacks, WIFI, IP telephony, etc.
• Perform installations, troubleshooting, upgrades, maintenance and repairs to users' hardware, software and mobile devices.
• Deploy, maintain and support point-of-sale systems and hardware (ticketing, retail, food and beverage, parking, IMAX and others), as well as associated online sales and web content configurations
• Manage (add, modify, delete) user network accounts, email accounts, mobile device accounts, system access and associated security for all employee-related changes
• Perform maintenance or repairs by proactively assessing trends
• Relevant college or university education in information technology or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years work experience in an IT service position, including customer service.
• General understanding of networked environments, including switchboards, switches, routers, array storage, Wi-Fi and other network transmission system equipment
• Proficiency with Active Directory, Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat/Sign and Windows operating systems
• Working knowledge of the administration of VMWare, MS-Exchange, CheckPoint and Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager solutions
• Bilingualism: knowledge of advanced French and intermediate English
• This position requires a 24/7 on-call rotation every 2 weeks with availability bonus, and occasional travel may be required to resolve issues as needed.
The company offers a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, sick days), flexible working conditions and 3 weeks' vacation.
You can contact me at email@example.com.
See all our job offers at www.fedit.ca
Only those candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.