About this job : IT technician level 2-3
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professions,
We operate on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
We cover open positions in IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for a Level 2 IT Technician
for one of our clients located in the East of the Island at the Préfontaine metro station.
• You provide 1st and 2nd level support for incidents reported by users related to the office and telephone environment;
• You respond to service requests and support technical agents in maintaining the office and telephone environment;
• You support the analysis of problems according to incidents and find solutions to correct them;
• You train users on new technologies and innovations at the computer level;
• You propose fixes and improve the documentation in place and the procedures;
• You coordinate the inventory of computer equipment (computer, cell phone, tablet);
• You collaborate with team members and the Head, Information Technology in identifying opportunities for improvement and propose corrective measures related to support, procedures and management of the office environment;
• You support the network administrator in his tasks;
• You perform, as needed, any other related task
• College diploma in office or computer technology.
• Relevant experience of at least five (5) years in office automation and IT support within an IT department;
• Excellent experience with the Windows 10 operating system
• Excellent experience in the administration of Office including the cloud version 365
• Experience with SCCM and Intune
• Knowledge of the Microsoft cloud computing environment (OneDrive, Azure AD, etc.)
• Knowledge of the TCP/IP network, DNS
• Knowledge of Windows server, an asset
• Knowledge of ITIL processes an asset
• Interpersonal communication;
• Sense of priorities;
• Customer orientation;
• Concern for quality;
• Analysis and problem solving.