About this job : IT TECHNICIAN
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for an IT Technician for one of our customers located in Montreal south shore. This is a permanent position.
Your tasks :
• Management of the creation and administration of user accounts, whether they are Windows, Unix, or telephone accounts.
• Deployment and regular maintenance of updates for various products.
• Active contribution and on-site support for projects related to network, servers, and/or workstations.
• Provision of remote and on-site assistance for users.
• Availability to provide assistance outside of regular working hours if necessary.
• Supervision of installations, deployments, configurations, and updates of computer equipment and software.
• Maintenance, analysis, troubleshooting, and repair of computer systems and equipment such as desktop computers, laptops, printers, scanners, access points, etc.
• Promotion and implementation of best practices in computer security.
• Active participation in projects related to network, servers, and/or workstations.
• Comprehensive documentation of all activities in accordance with internal processes and procedures.
• Keeping the inventory of on-site computer equipment up to date.
• Hold a college diploma in computer science.
• Have 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position.
• Possess a good knowledge of desktop and laptop computers, printer drivers, and basic application support.
• Master standard operating systems and enterprise software.
• Master the Microsoft Office 365 suite and Microsoft Active Directory.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of the TCP/IP protocol.
• Strong customer service and communication skills.
• Show a good sense of autonomy and teamwork and have a good ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Possess a keen sense of organization and priorities and good problem-solving skills.
• Ability to lift heavy loads and perform physical work as needed.
• Holding an MCSA or VCP certification will be considered an asset.
• Possessing knowledge of VoIP and Octopus will be considered an asset.
• Hold an intermediate level of English.