About this job : IT Technician
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment, operates on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
We cover open positions in IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for a computer technician for one of our clients located on the south shore in Granby
- Take care of the maintenance and support of technological infrastructures;
- take part in the follow-up of incidents and requests with users and ensure that service levels are respected;
- Take charge of installation, configuration, and update requests for software packages and software;
- Take care of the physical installation of computers and participate in the maintenance of the computer park;
- Carry out the various reorganizations of the computer equipment when required;
- Write or correct the installation procedures as appropriate;
- Act as the main responder for the management of incidents and requests, issue the diagnosis, establish priorities, and solve problems;
- Be called upon to be part of a 24/7 support rotation;
- Act as the main support for the system administrator.
- DEC diploma in computer science or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in user support;
- Knowledge of Windows Server (2008/2012), Windows 7, XP, HyperV, Citrix, and office tools (MS Office, Outlook, VPN, Intranet, Internet, antivirus, virtual computer, etc.);
- Knowledge of the operation of a computer and telecommunications network (Cisco infrastructure);
- English-French bilingualism