About this job : Talent Acquisition Technician
Our Fed Engineering Brand is setting up in CANADA, in this context, I am recruiting a Talent Acquisition Technician who will support the team of Advisors;
(Office based in the City Center - Hybrid Position on site and work from home).
We are looking for a Technician in Acquisition of Talents (full or part time, open to students ending their Bac), a dynamic person in whom the sense of communication is innate.
I recruit as part of a permanent, variable time.
In this context, your missions will be;
- Search for candidates on different job platforms.
- Conduct video and in-person interviews for candidate profiles; entry level, intermediaries and managers/managers;
- Analyze the different aspects of the interview.
- Follow up on processes with candidates.
- To support our pool of candidates; through database refresh and tracking;
- Support the team on specific mandates.
- Identification of recruitment needs.
- Participation in job fairs.
- All various tasks to support the team.
The Profile we are looking for;
- Graduate of a university degree, in the course of BAC in Business Administration, or HR or equivalent
- Bilingual French and English
- Rigor and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Great relational ease
What we offer you;
• A period of complete training in the profession and our processes,
• A training plan at each stage of your career and mastery of the job.
• 4 weeks of vacation (from the first year), group insurance (drugs/dental/eyes and paramedical), RRSP and DPSP (3%)
• SURFACE pro smartphone and tablet allowing you to telework efficiently.
• Participation in transport costs
• A private sports coach coming to the office every week, training us (Yoga and or team conditioning)
Do not hesitate to send me your application on Frederiquetahon@groupefed.ca.
We look forward to meeting you!