About this job : Technician level 1-2
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a Level 1-2 Technician for one of our clients located on the North Shore of Montreal.
* Provide first and second-line technical assistance within the support center
* Troubleshoot software and resolve network issues over the phone;
* Proceed with the installation of computer stations and other related equipment (printers,
servers, microcomputers, etc.);
* Provide support to mobile device users;
* Prepare reports using the ticketing system;
* Analyze and distribute all requests in the tracking software, classify, prioritize and/or process and
distribute requests and incidents to other stakeholder groups; ensure follow-up;
* Provide technical support by phone and email that is fast, efficient and courteous;
* All other related tasks
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in IT support;
* DEC, DEP or AEC in computer science;
* Available to work on an 8-hour shift on a schedule between 6:30 am to 8:00 pm;
* Available to be on call 24/7 during defined periods;
* Ability to work under pressure and in a team;
* Knowledge of networks (TCP/IP, VPN, RDP, Teleworking);
* Knowledge of Windows 7/10, Office 2013/2016/O365;
* Knowledge of Active Directory and Exchange environments;
* Knowledge of video conferencing technologies, MS Teams, ZOOM,
* Ability to analyze and diagnose software and hardware problems;
* Be skilled and quick to research textbooks and the Internet to find
* Good organizational skills and priority management;
* Be adept at communicating solutions and supporting different levels of users, being
a good communicator;
* Enjoy contact with people and have a professional attitude;
* Fluency in French and English (verbal and written)