About this job : Team Manager - Helpdesk
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision support and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for a Team Manager - Helpdesk for a company specialized in the health field, this is a permanent position, salary between 90 and 100 000 $ per year.
* Lead and coordinate the activities of the IT team to achieve the objectives of quality, security, efficiency and service to users
* Contribute to the achievement of corporate and sector objectives by evaluating the performance of his team, ensuring the quality of ticket processing and the overall productivity of his department
* Manage the performance of his/her team by organizing, planning, prioritizing and controlling the optimal use of resources
* Supervise the management of incidents
* Demonstrate availability and flexibility in order to intervene rapidly in the event of breakdowns, malfunctions or computer incidents
* Manage all IT purchases
* Manage and track contractual agreements and budgets including investments, approvals and tracking of purchases
* Collaborate and interact effectively with other IT department managers to achieve business objectives (architecture, infrastructure, cybersecurity, software development, IT project office)
* Manage vendors (including consultants), service and supply contracts
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field
* 10 years' experience in technical support including personnel management
* Demonstrated experience in team management, project management and negotiation
* Experience in budget management
* Close leadership, high level of autonomy and thoroughness
* Strong problem solving skills and good stress management
* High level of flexibility and availability (24/7 support)
- Permanent full-time position - 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Work location: Position eligible for telecommuting.
- In accordance with current government guidelines, all health and social service workers must be adequately vaccinated whether or not they are in close direct contact with clients.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only the persons whose applications have been retained will be contacted.