About this job : Team Lead Full Stack
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a Full Stack Team Lead to work for our client based on the Island of Montréal.
- Coordinate the members of your team (4 to 5 people) and assign them the tasks to be performed;
- Ensure the maintenance of good development practices and ensure the maintenance of a powerful and solid web architecture:
- Propose recommendations on technological orientations to develop the company's platform;
- Develop, maintain and implement software applications:
- Participate in the evolution of the system and propose recommendations.
Technical environment: Visual Studio.Net, C#, ASP Core, ASP .Net, MVC.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or other relevant field;
- Minimum of 6 years of programming experience;
- Having already held a lead role (an asset);
- Knowledge of development in web CMS environment (an asset);
- Development experience with "Cloud" technologies (an asset);
- You are known for your leadership and your ability to communicate;
- Fluent in French.