About this job : Talent Acquisition Technician
The adventure started 20 years ago, and today we are more than 350 employees located in France, Africa, Spain, Portugal, and Canada.
Our brand, Fed IT CANADA, is growing, and I am recruiting a Talent Acquisition Technician.
(The office is downtown Montreal and it is a Hybrid Position).
We are currently looking for someone dynamic to join our growing team as a Talent Acquisition Technician in our downtown Montreal office.
This full-time permanent position, under the Office Manager, include the following tasks:
- Source candidates on different job platforms;
- Screen resumes;
- Do face to face and video interviews;
- Analyze various aspects of the interview;
- Be a resource to candidates regarding the recruitment process;
- Make sure to follow up to candidates on their ongoing process;
- Update career plans and evolution of the candidates we have met;
- Support the team in their research of candidates for the position they have to fill;
- Stay available for more administrative tasks that contribute to the company's wellbeing.
- Graduate of a university degree, in progress with a BAC in Business Administration, or HR or equivalent
- Bilingual French and English
- Rigor and ability to meet tight deadlines
What we offer you;
* A period of complete training in recruitment and business development,
* A training plan has each stage of your career and mastery of the job.
* A salary-based and competitive bonus grid!
* Four weeks of vacation (from the first year), group insurance (drugs/dental/eyes and paramedical), REER and RPDB (from 3 to 5%)
* SURFACE pro tablet and smartphone
* Participation in transport costs
* A private sports coach comes every week to the office to train us (yoga and or conditioning)
Do not hesitate to send me your application at Frederiquetahon@groupefed.ca
We look forward to meeting you!