About this job : Talent Acquisition Technician ( Engineering)
The adventure started with two 21 years ago, today we are more than 350 employees with presences in France, Africa, Spain, Portugal, and Canada.
Our Fed Engineering Brand is setting up in CANADA, in this context, I am recruiting a Talent Acquisition Technician who will support the team of Advisors;
(Office based in the City Center - Hybrid Position on site and work from home).
We are looking for a Technician in Acquisition of Talents (full or part time, open to students ending their Bac), a dynamic person in whom the sense of communication is innate.
I recruit as part of a permanent, variable time.
In this context, your missions will be;
- Search for candidates on different job platforms.
- Conduct video and in-person interviews for candidate profiles; entry level, intermediaries and managers/managers;
- Analyze the different aspects of the interview.
- Follow up on processes with candidates.
- To support our pool of candidates; through database refresh and tracking;
- Support the team on specific mandates.
- Identification of recruitment needs.
- Participation in job fairs.
- All various tasks to support the team.
The Profile we are looking for;
- Graduate of a university degree, BAC in Business Administration in progress, or HR or equivalent
- Bilingual French and English
- Rigor and ability to meet tight deadlines
- Great relational ease
What we offer you;
* A training plan at each stage of your career and mastery of the job.
* 4 weeks of vacation (from the first year), group insurance (drugs/dental/eyes and paramedical), RRSP and DPSP (3%)
* SURFACE pro smartphone and tablet allowing you to twork from home efficiently.
* Participation in transport costs
* A private sports coach coming to the office every week, training us (Yoga and or team conditioning)
Do not hesitate to send me your application on Frederiquetahon@groupefed.ca.
We look forward to meeting you!