About this job : Systems Administrator
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT jobs, we work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for a Systems Administrator for one of our clients, a leader in the logistics and transport sector. This is a permanent position, with a salary between $ 75,000 and $ 85,000 depending on experience, possibility of remote, dynamic environment, high growth with the possibility of internal development. Your missions:
* Migration of IT services from new divisions under the infrastructure of the parent entity.
* Inventory and assess the systems in place and participate in the development of a plan to move the services of the divisions under the infrastructure of the parent entity.
* Participate and support capacity planning for systems, server software and client applications.
* Install and configure servers and applications.
* Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot and resolve hardware and software problems on servers and client access software.
* Analyze the use of applications to ensure the long-term viability of the systems
* Collaborate with analysts, application developers and system owners to test programs, applications and interoperability with other systems.
* Develop, document, manage strategies, procedures and training plans for established services.
* Recommend the necessary hardware or software changes to optimize the deployment and operation of the services under its responsibility.
* DEC or BAC in computer science with 5 years of relevant experience or more
* Mastery of Windows, VMware, Hyper-V and Xen environments
* Excellent understanding of different network protocols and ability to solve low level network problems
* Ability to work independently and manage priorities
* Functional English
Vous pouvez me contactez sur firstname.lastname@example.org, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca
Le masculin est utilisé pour alléger le texte, et ce, sans préjudice pour la forme féminine.
Seules les personnes dont les candidatures ont été retenues seront contactées.