About this job : Systems Administrator
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world.
We cover open positions in IT, development, decision support and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for a system administrator for our client, located on the south shore of Montreal. This is a permanent position, 35h week, on site - salary between $65,000 and $75,000 depending on experience.
* Ensure the proper functioning of the network, databases and management of the computer equipment
* Install, configure and test new workstations, peripherals and servers
* Ensures the protection of equipment and data (access management, firewall)
* Performs server and network equipment administration (routing, wifi)
* Manage telecommunication equipment (IP and digital phones)
* Installs the necessary updates to the applications used
* Provide technical assistance to users
* Writes policies and procedures for the proper functioning and security of technologies
* Participates in the implementation of technology projects, evolutions and changes in the organization
* Performs all other tasks necessary for the smooth running of operations
* College diploma in computer science or equivalent
* 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
* Excellent knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Unix, Linux)
* Knowledge of storage and data backup (SAN, NAS, replication, Cloud)
* Knowledge of VMWare
* Knowledge of WAN/LAN/IP technologies
The company offers a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings), corporate discounts and continuing education.
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only the candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.