About this job : system administrator windows
IT recruitment specialist, Fed IT is involved in two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. Feel free to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the fields of IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure.
* Manage and support the infrastructure in corporate and production environment, mainly in hosting (storage, servers, operating system)
* Manage the infrastructure related to networks and telecommunications and the server room (HVAC / CRAC, UPS)
* Take charge of cybersecurity measures and monitor virus updates.
* Diagnose and resolve problems related to IT infrastructure and security.
* Ensure the hierarchical progression of problems likely to affect the operation of the business
* Execute projects concerning the local IT infrastructure.
* Act as an IT expert for business unit projects requiring IT infrastructure.
* DEC in computer science or equivalent
* 3-5 years of experience with Windows systems (Active Directory, VmWare) and Cisco network hardware
* Good knowledge of McAfee E-policy Orchestrator (EPO), Windows server update services (WSUS) as well as Powershell language
* Experience in an industrial environment as well as in remote access services and backup software such as HP Data Protector and Acronis (assets)
* Fluent in French and English (spoken and written).
- Excellent Package complet d'avantages sociaux
- Programme d'aide aux employés
- Conciliation travail - vie personnelle
- Salle d'entraînement
Et bien plus