About this job : System Administrator Microsoft IT
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for one of our clients based in Quebec, a System Administrator
In this role you will have to:
* Perform technical administration and securing of corporate IT systems such as:
* The federated authentication system MS-ADFS
* SCCM inventory management and updating systems
* Certificate management infrastructure
* The various file servers
* Git source code management systems, Microsoft Team Foundation, Visual SVN
* Sharepoint farms
* Microsoft Azure and Office365 cloud infrastructures
* Azure AD
* Azure Information Protection and Azure Rights Management
* Exchange Online
* Sharepoint Online
* Office Online
* Skype for Business
* Advances Threat Protection components
* The various MS-SQL database servers
* The various application servers
- Being able to communicate in french is mendatory
- Excellent knowledge of network infrastructures on Microsoft foundation;
- Extensive experience in local Microsoft hybrid and Azure cloud environment;
- Extensive experience in securing IT systems;
- Experience in multi-factor authentication and cryptography;
- Experience in large environments and worldwide geographic distribution;
- Experience in research & development and software development;
- Proficiency in Powershell scripting language;
- Relevant experience on an integrated environment with IP telephony;
- Experience in developing and testing recovery plans in the event of disaster;
We offer you a permanent, a bonus in addition to the basic salary, full range of benefits, flexible hours, and much more.
Contact me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca