About this job : SQL Developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment. We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision support and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for an SQL developer for one of our clients. This is a permanent position, salary between $80,000 and $90,000 depending on experience.
Your role :
* Develop, maintain and optimize SQL queries
* Protect the quality and integrity of the data as it is used.
* Document work and tests performed.
* Execute deployments of database components.
* In collaboration with the DBA, design databases according to standards and best practices.
* Perform SQL code review.
* Advise and assist the development team.
* Assist in the implementation of CI / CD for databases
* DEC in computer science or equivalent work experience.
* 5 to 7 years of experience in SQL database programming.
* Ability to work independently and manage priorities.
* Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken
* Proficiency in T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS
* SQL replication
* Query optimization
* Knowledge of DBA, Azure DevOps / Git
You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca