About this job : SQL Data Base Administrator
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a data base administrator for one of our clients based in the East of Montreal Montreal,
* Work with the department manager to set up and manage the database environments.
* Design and produce queries in order to handle large volumes of data efficiently.
* Ensure the maintenance of existing databases (index, maintenance plan, backup, etc.)
* Create new databases respecting best practices.
* Develop test plans.
* Prepare technical documentation.
* Actively participate in business projects by giving their point of view on everything related to data.
* College diploma or higher in computer science.
* Two (2) to Four (4) years of experience in database management.
* Excellent knowledge of SQL Server database management system version 2015 and newer
* Knowledge of the concepts of "data lake" and data warehouses
* Knowledge of a version management program (GIT, Azure DevOps, TFS, VSS, etc.)
* Mentor of the junior developesr to improve their SQL level.
* Technical English.