About this job : SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment, operates in two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe. Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure professions.
Our client is a manufacturing company of electronic products operating in the field of telecommunications. We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Specialist to join their dynamic and creative team.
We are looking for candidates with interest in the development of automated test systems, networking and programming. Have the desire to participate in the evolution of the telecommunications sector.
The candidate will be called upon to participate in the development of our telephony products and to ensure its proper functioning.
Design and develop automated tests for our product;
• Plan the evolution of test systems (tools, virtualization, deployment, scripts);
• Reproduce customer environments in the laboratory for testing purposes;
• Work daily with the development team
• Hold at least one Computer Technology or related;
• Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role;
• Experience with Linux systems;
• Experience in Python programming;
• Experience with software test automation systems such as Jenkins;
• Experience in telecommunications/networking;
• Have attention to detail;
• Experience with Azure DevOps (Pipelines);
• Experience in virtualization and IT systems;
• Experience in C++, Robot, Ruby programming;
• Ability to communicate in French and English
A few good reasons to join us:
• Easier work-family balance with a flexible schedule and the possibility of teleworking
• Environment focused on the well-being of employees: relaxation areas, well-equipped dining room, social activities
• Dynamic and motivating team, managed according to the Scrum/Agile methodology
• Stimulating work, avant-garde technologies
• Employer contribution to your RRSP
• Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP)
• Financial incentive for users of public transit and green cars
• Easily accessible by car, bike, or public transport