About this job : Solution Architect
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for one a Solution Architect for one of our client based in the downtown of Montréal.
- Work on very complex projects requiring in-depth knowledge of technologies and architectures;
- Set up procedures and guidelines on the architecture for IT teams (database administrator, developers, etc.);
- Design and maintain detailed architectural plans on the current and forecast state;
- Support system administrators and project teams on technical difficulties encountered during different phases of projects (start-up, planning, testing and deployment);
- Act as a resource person for organizational IT architecture and standards;
- Communicate on the various decisions, objectives, strategies in terms of architecture;
- Consider / Anticipate risks in terms of architecture and propose alternatives and / or solutions;
- Be the guarantor of the fairness, uniformity and transparency of the governance process in terms of architecture.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in IT;
- Minimum 10 years of IT experience including 5 years in a similar role;
- You are recognized for your leadership and your initiative;
- Good knowledge of business architecture models;
- Concrete experience in cloud native application architectures;
- Knowledge of Azure, Google and / or AWS services;
- Knowledge of databases and good management practices of SQL and Cloud environments (an asset);
- Fluent in French.