About this job : Software Support Specialist
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment, is involved in two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in IT, development, decision support and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for an Software Support Specialist for one of our clients. This is a permanent position - salary between $50,000 and $55,000 depending on experience. Possibility of telecommuting.
* Provide first level IT support to users of applications supported by the department.
* Determine the impact and urgency of user requests in order to prioritize them
* Communicate and interact with users experiencing difficulties to determine, document and correct issues, either by phone, internet or other media or in person as needed
* Provide support and training during system implementation and upgrades
* Maintain user requests and follow up with users
* Provide advice and explanations to users in response to difficulties encountered Determine and write the necessary documentation for customer support needs
* Participate in the writing of new documentation for existing or newly implemented applications
* Participate in quality control evaluations of software and information systems
* College diploma (D.E.C.) in computer science or in a field relevant to the position
* 1 to 3 years experience in business application support is an asset
* Knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems, an asset
* Knowledge of applications such as Office 365, an asset
* Customer satisfaction oriented profile
* Excellent command of English and French, oral and written
You can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca