About this job : Software Implementation and Support Technician
IT recruitment specialist, Fed IT is involved in two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. Feel free to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the fields of IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure.
* Respond to user service calls (telephone and email) and process all requests;
* Assess the level of urgency and prioritize requests;
* Manage tickets through the ticketing system;
* Train users on all the functions of the software;
* Plan distance training (new users and maintenance);
* Contribute to the acquisition of customers by presenting our software to future users on site or remotely.
* Bilingualism: English / French (oral and written);
* Own a car and a valid driver's license.
* 1 to 2 years of experience in customer service and / or call center;
* Focus on customer service and problem solving,
* Ability to work under pressure and in a team, demonstrate ease in staying up-to-date in a constantly changing environment;
* Experience with ITIL practices;
* Knowledge of structures and methodologies in training.
Régime de retraite ;
Assurances collectives ;
Stationnement gratuit ;
Et bien plus.