About this job : SOFTWARE DEVELOPPER - ERP
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT jobs, we work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for an application developer. Under the supervision of the ERP Manager, you will have the opportunity to apply his creativity, technical expertise and collaborative spirit to his duties. In addition, the application developer will have to specialize in certain business areas.
- Perform ERP software development according to business specifications
- Ensure quality work according to established standards
- Participate in the analysis of internal user needs
- Produce detailed analysis documents
- Participate in the IT technical improvement process
- Design relational data schemas
- Participate or design unit testing
- Accompany clients or the business analyst through the software development cycle
- Bachelor's degree in management computer science or software engineering
- Experiences in system modeling, web solution design and software development
- Object Oriented Programming;
- Strong ability to solve technical problems;
- Knowledge of OpenEdge ABL (an asset)
- Knowledge of the manufacturing environment (an asset)
- Bilingual (English and French)
The company offers you a competitive salary, benefits (group insurance, retirement savings), corporate discounts and continuing education.
You can contact me at email@example.com, or at 581-984-4920.
Find all of our offers on www.fedit.ca
L'entreprise vous offre un salaire compétitif, des avantages sociaux (assurance collective, épargne retraite), des rabais corporatifs et de la formation continue. Possibilité de télétravail.
Vous pouvez me contactez sur firstname.lastname@example.org, ou au 581-984-4920.
Retrouvez l'ensemble de nos offres sur www.fedit.ca