About this job : Software Developer/Architect
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a Senior Software Developer/Architect to work for our client, a technology driven company.
We are looking for a software architect/developer .net for one of our clients in order to work on a specific project. As part of this project, you will be tasked with designing the architecture for a multimedia application.
- Determine the software architecture of the client and web server applications by working closely with the software development team
- Write technical documents and software requirements
- Plan sprints lasting up to 3 to 4 weeks
- Create development tasks
- Supervise the work of developers
- Ensure compliance with the company's development practices during code reviews
- Support new developers
- University degree in computer science, Software engineering or computer engineering
- Development Environment: Linux and Windows
-Mastering the Framework ASP.NET Core (.net 5)
-Experience the Entity Framework
-Creating REST API
-Configuration management under Git
-Automated testing strategies
-Good knowledge of network concepts (TCP/IP, VLAN)
-Development environment: Linux and Windows
- Experience with React - Redux
- OpenAPI Knowledge
- Experience with SOAP and WSDL
- Good Knowledge of Web Authentication (JWT, OAuth, Identity Server) based on LDPA or Exchange of Certificates -
- Knowledge of Virtualization under Docker
- Knowledge of Cyber Security Constraints