About this job : ServiceNow Functional Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment.
We operate on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
We cover open positions in IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure.
We are currently looking for a ServiceNow functional analyst in hybrid mode for one of our clients located in the east of the island.
* Take part in the collection, analysis, and documentation of business needs;
* Recommend and implement value-added solutions to meet business needs;
* Take part in the basic configuration of the different modules;
* Ensure the documentation of the functional specifications of corrections and transmit them to the developers;
* Ensure the execution and documentation of unit and acceptance tests
* Prepare and ensure the optimal training of users;
* Identify the appropriate deployment strategy and take part in it;
* Ensure adequate follow-up of incidents;
* Provide post-implementation support as needed.
* Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience as a functional analyst in implementation and/or support;
* University education in engineering, applied sciences, computerized management, or any equivalent education;
* Relevant experience in user support;
* Knowledge of one of the following SAP modules: MM/WM/SD/FI/CO/POSDM (asset);
* Good understanding of the concept of integration with other software;
* Analytical skills, versatility, and speed of learning;
* Good ability to work with several users and multidisciplinary teams;
* Ability to work independently and in a team;
* Good communication skills and customer-oriented;
* Knowledge of the office 365 suite;
* Bilingualism (French and English).