About this job : Senior System Administrator
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment in IT trades, intervenes on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world.
Don't hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions on the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for our client, a Senior System Administrator to work from home and on site (Mascouche).
* Participate in the transition to cloud hosting, for information systems.
* Participate in supplier selection processes
* Analyze the technical requirements of the applications and propose appropriate solutions;
* Write it infrastructure reports and recommend innovative solutions
* Participate in the management of IT development projects;
* Manage and configure network servers and equipment
* Infrastructure migration
* Certificate, DEC, DEP in computer science or related studies
* Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a similar systems administrator position.
* Hyper-V knowledge, Windows server, VMware required.
* Knowledge databases SQL Server and MySQL.
* Traditional data center migration experience to cloud environment - Azure, Aws.
* Make it easier to work with Microsoft Exchange and Office 365.
* Knowledge of Active Directory.
* Be self-reliant and show initiative
* Have a valid driver's license
* Bilingual English/French
* Trips to clients' location to be expected
WE OFFER YOU
- We offer you a position in a reputable service company that values its employees.
- A full range of social benefits
Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 438-507-7508.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca.
- Nous vous proposons un poste dans une compagnie de services réputé qui valorisent ses employés.
- Une gamme complète d'avantage sociaux