About this job : Senior .Net Developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a senior .Net Developer. Your missions :
* Develop IT solutions based on business needs
* Analyze the company's needs, processes and priorities.
* Develop and maintain software, services, websites, applications and integration solutions that meet the needs of the business.
* Propose software architectures
* Detail development mandates for temporary, less experienced and/or overseas colleagues.
* Participate in task distribution and pair code review
* Make estimates and plans for small to medium-sized projects
* Follow-up on these projects to ensure deliverables meet deadlines
* Participate in content management for development cycles.NET developer for our client, a distribution company.
* Bachelor of Computer Science or DEC in Computer Science (with additional experience);
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant workplace experience
* Good general knowledge of relational database (SQL Server) and programming languages (C, .Net, ASP.Net);
* Good knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts.
* Experience in Agile Methodology
* Experience with Azure DevOps and continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD)
* Fluent in French
Only those whose applications have been selected will be contacted.
You can contact me on email@example.com.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca