About this job : Senior Linux System administrator
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for one of our clients based in Montreal, a Senior Linux system administrator
-Be the main point of contact for our customers and internal users.
-Being responsible for troubleshooting systems, high availability solutions, and storage
- Contribute to the implementation of good IT practices as well as to the writing of documentation of the company's systems.
- Manage emergencies of unreachable servers for critical customer services
-Ensure liaison and communication between customers and other internal teams
- Excellent knowledge of Linux (Apache, Nginx, MySQL, DNS), CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu
- Windows administration skills (IIS, SQL Server), Windows 2008, 2012, 2016
- Knowledge of virtualization environments (VMware, Hyper-V, OpenStack)
- Knowledge of control panels, Cpanel, Plesk type
- Excellent knowledge of highly available solutions: load balancer (HAProxy and keepalived), DRBD, Pacemaker, Corosync
- Storage technology management (NAS, SAN)
- Programming and automation of tasks (Bash, Python, Ansible)
- Knowledge of IOS/Junos OS (VPN, Firewall, ACL, LAN, WAN)
- Excellent skills in french and english
- Skills in spanish would be an excellent asset
We offer you a permanent position, a complete package of benefits, bonus based on performance (in addition to the base salary) and way more.
Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca