About this job : senior project manager
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT professions,
We operate on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe. We cover the trades of IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure.
We are looking for an IT Project Manager for one of our clients located on the North Shore of Montreal.
The position is 100% telework but the candidate must reside in Quebec.
- Contribute to the implementation of an application delivery practice based on the principles of agility.
- Lead and motivate a high performing team responsible for the delivery of technology solutions.
- Responsible for end-to-end application delivery activities and project governance including quality, scope, schedule and budget.
- Ensure adherence to project requirements including but not limited to operational requirements, design solutions, issue management and key project decisions.
- Raise and manage project risks and issues in a constant and proactive manner.
- Provide direction and support to the delivery team.
- Build strong relationships with project sponsors and internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment, success and adoption of solutions.
- Engage senior management as needed to enable rapid resolution of critical project issues and risks.
- In connection with the projects, prepare and animate presentations at the executive level.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in large-scale IT project management involving multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong skills in solving complex technical problems and advanced analytical skills.
- Experience in delivering projects in Agile mode.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in retail or equipment rental (an asset).
- Bilingualism (French and English) oral and written.