About this job : SAP FI functional analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all of our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for an SAP FI functionnal Analyst, for our client based on the north shore.
The Finance Functional Analyst is responsible for providing ongoing operational support, assisting in the completion of projects from design to implementation for the solutions and systems that underpin finance-related business processes. The incumbent establishes a bridge between the IT teams and the Finance team. From this modeling, the analyst will develop and develop, together with his team, an IT solution that meets business needs.
- Write the functional specifications by following best practices.
- Configure the SAP FI modules to meet business requirements.
- Create test scripts, perform tests and record results to confirm system functionality.
- Provide support to users.
- Participate in user training and prepare training documents.
- Translate the needs of the Finance team into technical requirements for the IT team.
- Actively monitor the processes and activities of production systems.
- Participate in process quality control activities.
- BAC in computer science or equivalent
- Bilingualism (oral and written)
- At least 1 year of experience in implementation projects and operational experience of the FI-CO module
- Knowledge of the main points of integration with other SAP modules
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time
- Ability to analyze a lot of information and present a clear and concise summary
- Excellent communication skills, able to adapt to his audience
- Dynamic personality who enjoys the challenges of transformation and technological integration