About this job : IT Recruiter – Business Developer
Are you said to be tenacious, that you like challenges but also that you are a good listener and that you enjoy building authentic relationships with others? If you find yourself in this Soft Skills, our job of IT Recruiter-Business Developer is made for you!
We are currently looking to add a player to our FED IT team
Established 8 years ago in Montreal, our office is growing and so are our players. So it's time to consolidate FED IT;
Your missions will be:
- Develop your own portfolio of clients (SMEs / groups in all sectors of activity): from prospecting to meetings, from negotiation to loyalty,
- Position yourself as a solution provider to your candidates and clients through your sector expertise and your knowledge of the professions,
- Fully autonomously source profiles on our CRM (developed especially for FED on Salesforce), CV libraries or professional networks, but also by making a direct approach,
- Build a relationship of trust with your candidates, by supporting them in their professional project: recruitment interviews, taking assessment tests, coaching for client interviews, etc.
- Recommend candidates to your clients according to their reciprocal projects. Persevering, you have a sense of excellence, and you like to carry out what you undertake.
It is said that you know how to convince, especially by your listening skills and your ability to argue.
Finally, you are pragmatic, and you often have a concrete, result-oriented approach.
Graduated with a university degree, bachelor’s degree in business administration, or HR or equivalent and is bilingual in French and English.
What we offer you;
A complete training period in recruitment and business development,
A training plan at each stage of your career and mastery of the job. You benefit from a complete training course with access to more than fifteen training courses per year (in sales, recruitment, non-discrimination, communication, organization, emotion management, etc.) and unlimited access to the tailor-made mobile learning tool "Fed Pocket".
Opportunities for development with or without management and by having the opportunity to develop transversal skills within your team or in internal mobility in Canada and abroad (in 2023, 3 of them have crossed the ocean for new projects in Europe and 2 have changed office neighbors to join other teams or create a new division!)
Innovative tools for which we invest continuously. You will have a license on Salesforce, our CRM that evolves day by day thanks to our 7 in-house developers. Then, thanks to our Business Intelligence tool, you will also be able to manage your activity yourself. You will also be able to access our app and finally to our internal communication tool: Workplace etc
Base salary and bonus according to a competitive bonus grid!
4 weeks of vacation (starting in the first year), group insurance (drug/dental/eye and paramedical), RRSP and DPSP (from 3 to 5%)
SURFACE pro smartphone and tablet lets you work from home efficiently.
Contribution to transport costs
A private personal trainer comes to the office every week, training us (yoga and/or team conditioning) - Local and international challenges allowing you to compete against the best and to be able to win different prizes and access to our annual Incentive (After Punta-Cana, what will be the next destination?)
Recruitment Process -1st Teams interview -2nd face-to-face interview