About this job : QA Analyst
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment, operates in two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure professions.
We are recruiting a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst for one of our clients based in Montreal East.
* Automate API and "firmware" tests using Java/TestNg and RESTAssured;
* Automate firmware tests using RaspberryPi and instruments as sources
DC voltage monitors, current and voltage measuring instruments, etc.;
* Develop code in Python on RaspberryPi, using GPIO ports and sending the
results to APIs using REST calls;
* Create, modify and use virtual machines (Vms) to build test environments;
* Understand the product specification to help define automated test cases and criteria
* Participate in the integration of test methods into the Agile software development process;
* Participate in the continuous improvement of working methods with the engineering team. Responsible
monitoring and updating of failures that are
* Degree in computer science or computer engineering or preferably in electrical engineering;
* 1 to 3 years of experience in Java and Python programming and using RaspberryPi;
* Practical knowledge in diagnosing software or network problems using Wireshark;
* Familiarity with working with virtual environments and machines;
* Experience in automation of applications on smartphones with Appium on the platforms
iOS or Android would be an asset;
* Scripting skills would be an asset;