About this job : PHP Developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in recruitment for IT positions. We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. We cover the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure positions.
We are looking for a PHP developer for one of our clients located on the south shore of Montreal. This is a permanent position.
As a developer, your main task will be to create and improve the functionality of the internal application marketed by the company.
- Create and maintain clean, efficient, secure, and well-architected code that conforms to established standards
- Work closely with team members
- Produce and maintain technical documentation for each addition or change made
- Proactively identify opportunities for software and process improvements and propose constructive solutions
- Identify new technologies that could improve or accelerate development work
- Work with databases on a daily basis
- Build and maintain unit tests
- Detect and resolve bugs and usability issues that arise and prevent their recurrence
- DEC in computer science
- At least 3 years experience developing web applications
- Advanced knowledge of PHP programming as well as Symfony, Laravel, Zend, CakePHP
- Experience with MySQL or other relational databases
- Bilingual (French and English)
The company offers you a competitive salary, social benefits (group insurance, retirement savings) and flexible working conditions.
You can contact me at email@example.com, or at 581-984-4920.
You can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca