About this job : PHP Developer
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT job recruitment,
We work on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe.
Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure fields.
We are currently looking for a PHP developer to help us maintain our client's in-house applications. The programmer analyst will join the application development team.
- Maintains existing applications, involving the resolution of faults in a fast and efficient way, built on Codeigniter 3 in the back-end and using jQuery in the front-end;
- Development of new features based on REST APIs
- Management of an IIS server environment and MSSQL databases;
- Use of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence);
- Code version management with Git;
- College diploma or Bachelor in computer technology or equivalent;
- 1-3 years of experience in web development;
- experience in full-stack development (PHP, MVC, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, AJAX);
- Knowledge of REST APIs
- Experience with version manager;
- Relational database knowledge;
- Bilingual in French & English
Knowledge of payment platform integration such as Paypal and Apple Pay (assets)