About this job : Network and Security administrator
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment, Fed IT operates in two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your universe. Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the IT, development, decision-making, and infrastructure professions.
We are looking for one of our clients located on the north shore of Montreal for a Network and Security Administrator.
* Administer the company's Microsoft servers;
* Administer communication equipment (firewall, core-switch and network switch, point
* Ensure the security of the company's network and propose improvements in order to
* Ensure the performance, availability, and security of environments according to the policies in
force and maintain monitoring tools.
* Ensure that backup copies are taken and take over the environments as needed, as well as
to perform recovery tests on the various servers;
* Ensure user access management on the network and with Office 365;
* Monitor, detect, investigate and resolve security alerts by analyzing various
logs, reports, and tools put in place and periodically produce reports and
statistics needed by management;
* Document and maintain computer network management documentation and processes
of the company.
* Perform system updates outside office hours;
* Be on call in rotation with the rest of the team for urgent requests in the evening and
* DEC in information technology or equivalent;
* 5+ years of experience in server and network equipment administration (router, routers, firewalls);
* Very good knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 environments to
2022, including component management: Active Directory, GPO, file and print servers as well as Terminal server;
* Very good knowledge of network principles: DHCP, DNS, VLAN, VPN, TCP/IP routing, and SD-WAN;
* Very good knowledge of cloud services with Microsoft Office 365 and Azure;
* Excellent oral and written communication in French;
* Functional English is spoken and written;
* Analytical skills, attention to detail, versatility, autonomy, and sense of organization;
* Microsoft Certified, CISSP, GIAC, etc. certification. ( Asset )
* Knowledge of standards: ISO27001/2, NIST CSF, PCI-DSS, ITIL, COBIT. ( Asset )
* Valid driver's license