About this job : Network and Security Administrator
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT jobs, Fed IT operates in two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent. All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and evolve in your world. Do not hesitate to follow our company page to discover all our open positions in the fields of IT, development, decision-making and infrastructure.
We are looking for a Network and Security Administrator for one of our clients based in downtown Montréal.
- Manage and update the network infrastructure, systems and computer equipment;
- Ensure data backup and restoration operations;
- Support the technical teams for user support during overload periods;
- Participate in the analysis and resolution of computer security problems;
- Establish standards and participate in the improvement of IT security practices;
- Write and update technical documentation;
- Work in collaboration with internal teams and suppliers for projects related to security and integration of Cloud applications.
- Computer science degree relevant to the role;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of environments and tools: Microsoft Server 2016 and 2019, Microsoft 365, Meraki, Cisco Small, Business, Microsoft ATP;
- Knowledge of Darktrace / SonicWall systems (an asset);
- Bilingual French / English.