About this job : Network Administrator
Fed IT, a recruitment firm specializing in IT recruitment.
We intervene on two types of recruitment: temporary and permanent.
All our consultants are IT experts who speak your language and work in your world. We cover the IT, development, business intelligence and infrastructure professions.
We are currently looking for a system and network administrator for one of our clients located on the south shore of Montreal. This is a permanent position. The salary offered varies according to experience ($70,000 to $90,000).
Your missions will be :
* Configure, administer and monitor network equipment and servers (switches, firewalls, UPS, Server, AP, etc.)
* Assist the technical team in resolving problems
* Ensure the availability, performance and security of the IT infrastructure and networks
* Manage infrastructure operations and services (backup, recovery, archiving, replication, network, servers, storage, etc.)
* Conduct implementation and optimization projects
* Create procedures, documentation and provide training to users as needed
* Assist the technical team in problem solving
* Participate in the identification and implementation of action plans to achieve objectives
* Participate in the implementation of processes and elements to ensure the security of networks and the data they contain
* Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role
* Experience with technology implementation and process improvement projects
* Excellent knowledge of Apple products (Mac environment)
* Excellent knowledge of Windows Server 2008 to 2019
* Excellent knowledge of network communication protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SSH, SFTP, etc.)
* In-depth knowledge of switching and routing principles
* Excellent knowledge of VMWare virtualization
* Excellent knowledge of security best practices
* Knowledge of the Google Workspace solution
* Excellent knowledge of Fortinet products
* Good knowledge of Linux
* Bilingualism (French/English), written and spoken
The company offers a competitive salary, advantageous benefits (group insurance, retirement savings, discounts), flexible working conditions and 4 weeks of vacations.
You can contact me at email@example.com.
Find all our offers on www.fedit.ca
Only the candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.